General information clause
Fulfilling the information obligation resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, to the extent that it results from the applicable provisions, hereby As our contractor that:
1. The administrator of personal data (hereinafter ADO) will be Pulmeq Sp. z o. o., 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp., ul. Lives I 66c, phone no. 95 307 01 34, email: email@example.com.
2. PDA did not appoint a Personal Data Inspector. The contact person is the representative for personal data. All issues regarding personal data can be directed to the e-mail address, registered office or by phone, indicated in paragraph 1).
3.The online store processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) depending on the nature of the case, it will result from the need to perform the contract, fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on ADO, the necessity to protect the vital interests of you or another third party who is a natural person, the necessity to perform a task carried out in the public interest, the necessity for the purposes resulting from from the legitimate interests pursued by PDC.
b) transferring your personal data to ING Bank Śląski SA (“Bank”) in connection with:
and. provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
b. service and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
c. in order to verify by the Bank the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers’ interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
c) transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o. o. due to the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska sp. z o. o. under a contract of mandate covering the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available through the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z oo for the proper performance of such contracts of mandate (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
ADO does not provide for the processing of the obtained personal data for purposes other than those indicated in the preceding sentences, but if such a circumstance should take place, you will be informed separately about the use of the obtained personal data for other purposes.
4. In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in par. 3 and 4, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
a) ING Bank Śląski SA
b) Twisto Polska sp. z o. o
5. Your personal data may be transferred to public authorities in accordance with the proceedings competent in the case and to recipients authorized under the law. If the need to transfer data to recipients other than in the preceding sentence is revealed, you will be informed separately.
6. PDC does not provide for the transfer of the obtained data to a third country or an international organization. If you intend to do so, you will be informed separately.
7. PDC does not provide for automated decision-making or profiling based on the received personal data.
8. If you provide your personal data in order to conclude a contract with the Online Store, providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, failure to provide this data will result in the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
If you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o. o. before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, the provision of this data is a condition for the conclusion of a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
If you provide your personal data to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank on Online Store item.
If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints, providing this data is required to enable the implementation of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
If your personal data is transferred to Twisto Polska sp. z o. o. in connection with the possibility of offering you the payment of the price for the goods or services purchased by you by Twisto Polska sp. z o. o. under the contract of mandate including the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and making this formula available by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model of running the business adopted by the Online Store and in order to implement the contract concluded between the Store internet and Twisto Polska Sp. z o. o
At the same time, ADO informs that:
9. The time of processing personal data will be related to the appropriate legal procedure, the period of performance of the contract, legal provisions authorizing the preservation and archiving of the obtained data.
10. You are entitled to:
and. request to obtain a copy of personal data or make it available at the ADO headquarters in Gorzów Wlkp. (Article 15 of the GDPR);
b. request rectification of personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
c. request the deletion of your personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR), the so-called “Right to be forgotten”, unless further data processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of ADO, to perform a task carried out in the public interest, for archival purposes in the public interest or to establish, investigate or defend claims;
d. request to limit the processing of your personal data (Article 18 of the GDPR);
e. request the transfer of own personal data in a commonly used format to another data controller, if the processing is based on a prior consent or contract (Article 20 of the GDPR);
f. object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
g. withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, provided that the processing takes place on the basis of previously granted consent (Article 7.3 of the GDPR).
11. Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to submit to the supervisory body, i.e. The President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw, a complaint regarding non-compliance of the processing of personal data provided with the GDPR.
12. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may result in the inability to take action by PDC.